My Time:you complete me

Most precious of all my belongings.
I prefer spending it next to you.
Hanging out like we won't again.
Using it well. allow me to game allow me to be the ball that you struggle hard, that you run hard that you sweat to get. I wont let you sweat I'll forever be on your right foot. The precious little I'd have at any moment I'll share it with you-what is mine be yours. It's a privilege to have you as part of me. You make me believe that a part of me from where you were extracted had been missing for
more than from day one but now that I have it back ,I feel like a complete jar of hearts. How I wish I be you ,you be me ,I'd give you all of me ,all of me with my soul and faith to God my heart and body to you. All the worlds treasure is on you.


Comments

Our Picks

STILL THE ONE

It Ain't Love

I have a Secret Too

I Waited Part 2

Reasons people fall in love at first sight

When My Dreams Come True

Bad Day

How should a healthy relationship Be?

'Stole My Heart.

When You Finally Decide to Date(part 1)