MY STAR

Your the Most beautiful thing I've ever seen. I was to tell you this earlier but i thought you could ask, what about your mother? what about your sister? and think its a lie.
The truth is I'm always out of words when i see you. I just remain quiet but i always feel like i had the best conversation in my life. You have my best notification,and my hardest goodbye.
I don't want you to feel like I'm exaggerating. I guess you know i love you, i showed you several times. I'm just unable to tell you,but how can i when when i see you i become a statue And my Mouth gets zipped.
I can't compare you to anything not even a star nor an angel. I believe your more than that. No words to describe you,no word fits you. I think your not beautiful. You are perfect.!! There you have it. I LOVE YOU.

Comments

Our Picks

STILL THE ONE

It Ain't Love

I have a Secret Too

I Waited Part 2

Reasons people fall in love at first sight

When My Dreams Come True

How should a healthy relationship Be?

'Stole My Heart.

Bad Day

When You Finally Decide to Date(part 1)