That Moment

That moment; when i close my eyes......
That moment when i smell your perfume....
That moment when i see you......
That moment when i hear your voice.....

my mind goes blank! i loose my senses
 my heart,explodes ,my pulse increase
i get nervous, lose words,and just look at you.

It kills me leaving only my shadow.
I can't hit the bullseye neither can i know at your door.
When you pass by my eyes follow you as you go.
That moment when you smile at me; you break every piece of my bone.
feeling so lite to fly.
That moment i see you with other boys i wish this could be the end of the world. That moment i feel to die.....


 that moment...

Comments

Our Picks

STILL THE ONE

It Ain't Love

I have a Secret Too

I Waited Part 2

Reasons people fall in love at first sight

When My Dreams Come True

Bad Day

How should a healthy relationship Be?

'Stole My Heart.

When You Finally Decide to Date(part 1)