School diary

He has been my Best friend since i was 9
I've known him for 9 years. He has never had a girlfriend. We usually spent most of the times together at the movies sometimes at the park.
For sure i fell for him. But Im a lady i can't walk to him and just tell i love him.
I love it when we spend time together.
When he hugs me. He is my happiness
I do all sort of things to show i love him. But he seems not to care. I hurts me so Much.
When he asks me out. I think he saw how much i love him and want to tell He loves me also.
When he looks at me straight to my eyes i see myself, I see her first girlfriend. When there is silence between us. I know he thinks of me.
We he tell me now?. Hoping Its His next word.


Comments

Our Picks

STILL THE ONE

It Ain't Love

I have a Secret Too

I Waited Part 2

Reasons people fall in love at first sight

When My Dreams Come True

How should a healthy relationship Be?

'Stole My Heart.

Bad Day

WHAT IF YOU MARRY YOUR AGEMATE!?